About the Company
impi Management is a Bali based hospitality management company. Our significant growth has been firmly established due to our commitment of exceeding guests’ expectations by delivering such exceptional experiences and the willingness to go extra miles for them because we believe that our guests are part of our extended family.
• Properly open and close spa each day according to Standard Operating Procedures.
• Accurately book, change and cancel spa appointments.
• Ensure that the check-in, check-out and payment process is handled in accordance with company policy
• Provide callers and guests with detailed descriptions of spa treatments, packages, services, and hours of operation.
• Actively promote the spa, treatments, services, sessions and retail, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts available to guests.
• Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by guests, ensuring complete guest satisfaction.
• Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
• Ability to perform the duties of the Retail Consultant as needed.
• Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management.
• Minimum high school graduate and have experience as front liner
• Maximum 35 years old
• Must be detail-oriented and have ability to multi-task.
• Must have the ability to perform basic massages
• Must have the ability to be efficient and productive in a luxury, fast-paced environment.
• Must have enthusiasm and possess excellent customer service skills.
• Enjoy working with people and possess a friendly and outgoing personality.
• Excellent communication, listening and computer skills.