About the Company
impi Management is a Bali based hospitality management company. Our significant growth has been firmly established due to our commitment of exceeding guests’ expectations by delivering such exceptional experiences and the willingness to go extra miles for them because we believe that our guests are part of our extended family.
• Completing as-needed special tasks deemed necessary by Spa Management in a timely manner.
• The ability to help in the process of interviewing and selecting job applicants, supervising, disciplining and giving performance evaluations for the spa team.
• Possessing the ability to achieve revenue targets and excellent score reviews.
• The ability to schedule staff and complete payroll records in accordance with budgeted guidelines.
• The ability to be responsible for the administration of goods, requisitions, inventories, storage and cost effective usage of spa department and its assets according to standards to ensure for smooth operation.
• Working on daily shifts in the Spa Front Desk and Spa Reservations.
• Ensuring the overall smooth daily operation of the guest check in process at the Spa Front Desk and total overall guest experience.
• Developing and enforcing the standard operating procedures at spa department.
• Minimum Diploma 1 graduate
• Maximum 40 years old.
• Minimum of 2 year experience in management or supervisory position in a spa or related field
• Ability to multi-task in various situations and prioritize
• Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize in a fast paced environment
• Strong sense of leadership and integrity, humble and genuine.
• Spoken and written English proficiency.