About the Company
impi Management is a Bali based hospitality management company. Our significant growth has been firmly established due to our commitment of exceeding guests’ expectations by delivering such exceptional experiences and the willingness to go extra miles for them because we believe that our guests are part of our extended family.
Key Result Areas:
• To provide accurate information related to room rate, room availability, hotel facilities, packages and special offers, from the hotel as well as from sister hotels.
• To maintain an atmosphere of tranquility at Front Desk, never giving the impression that there is a problem to guests.
• To handle guest check in and check out in the most efficient and professional manner.
• To maximize direct selling to walk in guest or guest who comes for inspection.
• To sells, registers and assign room to incoming guest ensuring that all important and relevant information are received from guests and that guest received full explanations and documents pertaining to their stay.
• To perform cashiering duties, including the check out of departing guest, ensuring prompt and cordial attention given to the guest and that cashiering functions are carried out correctly according to established procedures.
• To handles guest inquiries in person or over the telephone. Ensures all guest complaints and requests are handled and resolved efficiently, passes on complaints to other departments for action and informs his/her superiors of any matters needing management attention.
• To handles direct reservation request received including request for other syster hotels.
• To checks and verifies departure times of guest and handles requests for late departures and extensions according to occupancy and set procedures.
• Enters details from completed registration cards in the computer. Verifies billing instructions and guest credit for accuracy and refers a discrepancy to assigned person.
• To ensure that his/her cashier’s shift balancing is in order and that all-relevant bills and document are submitted to the accounting office.
• To ensure that all the telephone is answered promptly and clearly, ensuring a courteous and friendly manner.
• To handles guest safety box requests according to set procedures. Issues/receives keys kept in cashier drawer for safekeeping.
• Issues guest room keys according to set procedures.
• To develops a through knowledge of all room types, rates, room locations and lay out and their corresponding codes in the computer.
• To maintains appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniforms, appearance and posture of departmental employees.
• To be responsible for systematic and effective filing method of guest information files.
• Contributes to the morale and team spirit of the hotel by maintaining effective relationships with colleagues.
• Performs additional duties as directed by superior.
• Makes appropriate suggestions and recommendations to superior for the general improvement of the department/company.
• Is fully conversant with all company rules and regulations, policies and procedures health and safety, fire and emergency procedures.
• Maintains a high standard of personal hygiene, dress, uniform, and body language.
• Is polite and professional in any situation where the image or reputation of the company is represented.
• Attends meetings and training as required by superior.
•Ensures that all activities are carried out honestly, ethically, and within the parameters of Indonesian Law.
• Maximum 35 years old
• Minimum education Diploma I related major.
• Have a year of experience in the same position .
• Have strong leadership, communication skills and able to speak English.
• Hands-on team player with a positive attitude, hard worker, and discipline.
• Pro-active and willing to take challenges.
• Able to join immediately.